The ISHD has about 212 members, including 5 corporate members. The ISHD members come from Argentina, Austria, Austrialia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finnland, Germany, Great Britain, Greek, Holland, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, South Africa, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Turkey, and the United States of America.
Benefits of the membership:
- Free subscription of ISHD journal: Jahrbuch, Yearbook, Annales;
- Exemption from ISHD conferences’ fees;
- Timely information about the ISHD conferences;
- Possibility of announcements about new publications on the website of ISHD.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the International Society for History Didactics please contact a member of the board.
Please supply us your CV with the following data:
- Date and Place of Birth
- Professional Affiliation
- Research interests
- Current activity in history didactics
According to the society’s statute the members of the board shall decide about your request.
The annual fee is 30 € (for a possible reduction please contact the President)
The members have two possibilities to pay the membership fee:
- To the bank account of the society:
Internationale Gesellschaft für Geschichtsdidaktik
Number of account: 37310
Bank: Stadt- und Kreissparkasse Erlangen
Bank Adress: Hugenottenplatz 5, D-91054 Erlangen
IBAN: DE18 7635 0000 0000 0373 10; BIC: BYLADEM1ERH
- To our account at PayPal (www.paypal.com), with the e-mail of the treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)