Poznań (Poland), August, 21-27, 2022
The CISH Board and the ICHS Poznań 2021 Organizing Committee have jointly made the decision on postponing the Congress to August, 21-27, 2022. The program of the Congress remains unchanged.
The International ISHD conference 2020 will take place within the framework of the XXIIIrd Congress of the International Committee of Historical Sciences (CISH/ICHS) in Poznań (Poland). The title of this conference is 'Alternative Modernities'.
The ISHD is an affiliated organization of CISH/ICHS and will present at this world conference four sessions:
- Joint Session with the International Standing Conference for the History of Education (ISCHE): 'Modernization' and 'modernity' in the history of history education (organizers: Susanne Popp, Augsburg, and Eckhardt Fuchs, GEI, Braunschweig). Please find the Call for Papers for the Joint Session here.
- ISHD session I: How should history education respond to the arrival of the Anthropocene Era? (organizers: Harry Haue, Odense, and Terry Haydn, Norwich). Please find the Call for Papers for the Joint Session here.
- ISHD session II: History education and public history (organizers: Markus Furrer, Lucerne, and Joanna Wojdon, Wrocław). Please find the Call for Papers for the Joint Session here.
- ISHD session III: Progressive narratives in the post-Cold War era (organizers: Markus Furrer, Lucerne, and Barnabas Vajda, Komárno). Please find the Call for Papers for the Joint Session here.
ISHD meetings in Poznan:
- Board meeting: Thursday (25.08.2022) from 9 to 13
- General Assembly:Thursday (25.08.) from 6 to 8 p.m.